Line in Python to PHP -


My question is quite simple, was written I have Python a row and I want to translate into PHP. I would like to know what this code means, can someone help me? PHP write, write, write, write, $ file It looks like:

  stdClass Object ([H] = & gt; Attje 2B ST [p] = & Gt; RGVTGTY [U] = & gt; Wh2YQMRtPnM [T] = & gt; 0 [A] => 7t-LChJ3ipLxISZHTJ3P8ctqt5YYZoXXJ_3uQwc65sU [k] = & gt; Wh2yQMRtPnM: dmcr_plTOPAS75PLnr3qlXZnK_6ZUzjwEu-Ty5696pU [S] => 85 [ts] = & gt; 1398630915)  

, if I understand your comments, is $ key = dmcr_plTOPAS75PLnr3qlXZnK_6ZUzjwEu-Ty5696pU true North. Okay?

given file [ 'a'] is a string, here PHP equivalent:

  $ key = substr (file ['k'], strokes (file ['k'], ':') + 1);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -