javascript - Changing "key" and "values" into "name" and "children" using nest() -


update : thanks @ amelia br, after asking it for my specific question Answered. / P>

  • Displays the resolution of the solution to my specific problem.


My question was :

  • I change the structure of some such tasks I'm not seeing what I want to use.

  • If you have defined, then works well, parents are inside the structure, but I am unable to reach it.

Whatever I do, it will also work efficiently, and I feel like doing it nest () can be a good answer.

I want to change

  "key": "keyname", "values": "a value"  

: "name": "keyname", "children": "a value"

and change in the leaf node (if possible, the rest of the data is "cow "A value":

  "value": "value": "one value"  

   

When I read it, it became a bit sad:

"I do not see all the elements in the trough compared to the continuous and changing names, for which it is necessary to copy and delete each field, although you can always use the nest source code as inspiration."

Can you beat that person with your knowledge?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -