java - How to get request token and secret in OAuth 1.0a -


I'm trying to work on the othe to access QuickBooks Online. I have a QuickBooks login / connect button that is embedded on the page that triggers the entire oyoth process when it is clicked, a window pops up, which is directed at my app getRequestToken endpoint

  • Request token
  • Request token secret
  • Request token requests Authorization URL

Therefore send me a redirect for the response authorization URL. The pop-up window now displays a QuickBooks login, then there is a request to authorize my app with the user's account. Once this is done, the pop-up window is sent to my app getAccessToken endpoint (callback URL that I included when I called Request Token API).

From there, I have to send a request for the QuickBooks oAuth Access Token API to get a clear access token and secret access, but apparently I need to supply:

< Ul>
  • Request token
  • oauth_verifier
  • oauth_verifier my getAccessToken endpoint is provided as a parameter in the callback, as well as Oauth_token, but I do not understand Now how to catch a request token and token secret Sector is requesting from

    I did not want to, but the only way to do this?

  • Do I get my getRequestToken endpoint once Expect to store after they are recovered?

    Yes. : -)

    What is the answer to the question? Yes, you need to temporarily store the request token at some place, as long as you wait for the user to return to your site.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -