css - How can I pass form values off to an asp script without actually calling it from the form action? -


What am I trying to do here? I have a page that shows CSS to show / hide different content devices. One of the Divs uses a form that submits a record to a database. After clicking on "Submit" I do not want to redirect back to the default page content, which is by calling the script in the form action and using a simple response at the end of the ASP script. Instead, I want to send the FSP script to the form IFam (or any other way) and then clear the form. In this way the user can go ahead and enter another event in the form, without having to click on an "add event" button in the navigation to show a hidden form devolution (which means that I load the default page if I Back redirect).

I see some ways to handle it: - As I mentioned above, the form data is sent to ASP in an iframe or something like that. - I normally call the ASP script, but when I respond to the default .asp, then in some way tell the page to display the form division instead of the default content

Either Even in the case, I'm not sure how I do it. Any help?

If I understand you correctly, what you want to do is not posting to the IFrame , But to use AJAX with jquery, there will be some framework like this:

  $ (function () {$ ('form'). Submit (function (e) { E.preventDefault (); $ .ajax ({type: 'POST', url: 'submit.asp', data: 'input1 =' + escape ($ .trit ($ ('# input1'). Val () ), Datatype: 'html'}) .function (data) {if (data) {// clear the form}});});});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -