reporting services - Get the row group header on the right side of a tablix control -


I am trying to get a line group header in Microsoft Reporting Services, instead of the left side of the tableaux Is this possible?

Steps taken: A table control was added to the report. Right click on the record of expansion of a dataset given table and select "Add group" -> "Basic group". It keeps the parent group on the left side of the table.

How do I get it on the right side?

(I tried posting a picture, but I do not have enough reputation yet)

Am I trying to get a cell that is in several lines Spread so that I can show an image that is related to the group of rows. It will look something like this:


Row 1 | >>>>>>>>>>>
Row 2 >> >> >> >> >> |
Cry 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -