r - lmeNB Package: syntax problems -


I have just learned about the existence of the LMAB package and I think that I have positive with over-exchange Calculation data is data, it seemed to be fine though my sleeve, I could not get it to work.

The syntax of the package is found

I am trying to run a perfectly balanced panel with 37 people and 16 years of my person (alphabetically and increasingly Is ordered with, which I consider to be consistent with the description in the syntax.

Library (lmeNB) mle.ar1.fun (abs_pb_t ~ RI1 + RA1 + abs_pb + cddom + cddom2, data = S.data, id = p.data $ id, vcode = p.data $ year

Now I get the following error message:

Root [<- factor ( tmp , upID == uniID [i], value = c ("1--1", "1-2-2" :: In addition, NAS is not allowed in the SASCPAD assignment: Warning message: 1: in < [& lt; -. Factor ( TMP < / Em> , upID == uniID [i], value = c ("1--1", "1-2-2",: Invalid factor level, NA generated 2: in [& Lt; - .factor ( tmp , upID == uniID [i], value = c ("1- 1", "1-2-2" ,: Invalid factor level, NA generated

I think the problem identified in the warning causes the error She is, but I do not have any missing value in my data.frame and there is no complete separation.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Simon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -