php - Suddenly notification is not working (Mirror API) -


I have installed a glass apk in my mobile. I made an app in the Mirror API with PHP (web service). It was working for 4-5 months, but suddenly it stopped working. When I tap into mobile and share anything with contacts, the web service is not being called (nothing in the error log file is writeable).

My membership is a notification URL - and when I can see the membership list print the subscription.

I've checked, everything is fine and I'm also getting PHP Script manually when running.

I am surprised because it is only stopped working for information.

Are you using the Glass app on an Android phone, not on the glass? It looks like a too unsupported configuration, so I'm not surprised that it might be broken. In the last few weeks, Glass software has been updated and a new version of Android has been rebate, so I would not assume that the wire protocol has also changed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -