pfbc - Adding style to php file -


I am using PFBC which is a package provided by Google to make my form because I have PHP I am new and I have a project. Anyway I need to complete the fast. I am just trying to focus on the Capa block in the middle of my div, I know that I have to add it to my style in CSS, Do not know how this my pH P

This is the CAPTCHA.ff file, in which all the elements are split into different php files

  & lt ;? Php namespace PFBC \ Element; Class Captcha extension \ PFBC \ Element {$ $ privateKey = "" secure; Secure $ publicKey = ""; Public function __ composition ($ label = "", array $ properties = zero) {origin: __ generation ($ label, "recaptcha_response_field", $ attribute); } Presenting Public Function () {$ this- & gt; Verification [] = New \ PFBC \ Validation \ Captcha ($-> Personal); Need_once (__DIR__. "/../Resources/recaptchalib.php"); Echo recapta_gate_html ($ this-> public key); }}  

In this way it is provided

  // reCAPTCHA with verification, automatically required $ form-> AddElement (new element \ captcha ("Validation:", Array ("Long Diesz" => To reduce spam submission, this is a & lt; a href = \ "http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki / ReCAPTCHA \ "& gt; reCAPTCHA test & lt; / a & gt ;.",)));  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -