get - Passing an 'invisible' parameter in a url -


I want to pass a parameter at the end of the URL, which will not affect anything before, no matter what String is included.

Example:

I have the following URL:

  1) domain.com?a=b 2) domain.com? A = b & c = d 3) domain.com/#header  

I want to include my parameters at the end of each URL, and always in the same method, like:

  1) domain.com?a=b[MYPARAM=123] 2) domain.com?a=b&c=d[MYPARAM=123] 3) domain.com/#header [MYPARAM] = 123]  

I want to completely overlay the browser and ignore additional parameters, as well as do some actions with it on the server side. (In the example 3, the browser thinks that I want to get an element inside the page with the id # header [heradam = 123], so it's not good.)

Is there a prefix that I Can I use the browser to ask to ignore it and only take action on the server?

Thanks

You just have to do it as a query parameter Why not give:

  1) domain.com?a=b&mYPARAM=123 2) domain.com? A = B & C = D & MURAMM = 123 3) domain.com/?MYPARAM=123#header  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -