classloader - Load classes in WEB-INF/classes via a Tomcat Context LifecycleListener -


I need to load a given square through one. I am trying to read the class comments such as @WebService which are described in the sections. But, I have classNotFound exception because the classifier of org.apache.catalina.LifecycleListener is that Tomcat classloader can not load classes in a webpage. Only the webapp classloader can do this.

How do I get this issue? Should I try to load the jar file separately, and read classes?

Tomcat expects this class to be available in {catalina.base} / lib (lib directory Tomato installation folder).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -