java - How to launch aicas license provider ? and call files with jamaicaVM? -


I am creating a real time program with RTSJ and have trouble running my code with Jamaican in the terminal Has been there. I have written my code in eclipse and have installed Jamiwik tools in my eclipse. It is currently in software already installed.

Now I want to call the Jamaican file name and when I run my file, I'm having trouble launching the license license provider so that I can run the file. Any ideas?

My updates-site- Jamaica 6 folder is in my Java project folder.

There is a way to launch your application from the terminal if you make it.

To create an application in Eclipse, you must create a build file and run it. Go to File -> New -> Other, Jamaica -> Jamaica BuildFile, enter your main category and open the build file. On the Overview tab, you will find a button that will compile your code into executables and put it in your project's folder.

Note that some criteria are set to 0, i.e. memory areas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -