google spreadsheet - Formula to find last value in row and label with Column Top -


I am using Google Spreadsheets I will use this image with a very similar question. [One Link]

Instead of paying the price, I want to show the column top. So the H column will look something like this: 2 1 3 1 4 (product number from line 1)

If it's in the = index (B2: G2; 1; Counta (B2: G2)) Does the answer to the original question answer? Instead of my values, the words will be needed to track the last 'yes' in the row along with the date the column ends.

I think it should be easy:

= index ($ B $ 1: $ G $ 1; Counta (B2: G2) - If you write it on the H2 cell, then it's the element "N" in the first row ($ B $ 1: $ G $ 1) - Where N represents the value of non-empty cells in that row (B2: G2).

Then you can populate this H2 formula downwards.

I know if it helps, it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -