Crystal 8.5 shared Variable Passing within groups -


New user and I'm expecting that I'll get an error.

I need this date to calculate in the footer of the first (or oldest) transaction report for an invoice. I can not seem to get the variable to calculate and then I can pass the exhibition and I'm sure this is something easy. I can not support the report on the basis of dates due to the need of any other report. I'm glad that someone can point me in the right direction.

In Group Header # 4

  @ set-first-invoice whilePrintingRecords; String on first: = "Y";  

In Description B (details A = empty for troubleshooting)

  whileprintingrecords; Stringwor first; Dated date dtInvoiceDue; IF first = "Y" then dtInvoiceDue = if {@TypeOfAging} = 'I' then date (ToNumber (Left ({ARTOPNIT.sTransDate}, 4)), ToNumber (Middle ({ARTOPNIT.sTransDate}), 5 , 2)), Tooonbar (right ({{ARTOPNIT TransDet}}, 2)) Other Date (2011,0101) ELSE dtInvoiceDate = Date (2011,0101); First: = "N";  

in the group footer # 4

  whileprintingrecords; dated dtInvoiceDue;  

the area is constantly empty 1/1/2011 The problem is for troubleshooting and it will be changed later. I also tried to make the variable global but he did something Not even changed.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -