asp.net - How to automatically generate a database in SQL Server from an app? -


I am currently developing an app where users first create an account (ASP.NET) to create an account. For a particular reason I use the app called for me to create a client on the hosted SQL Server, each client will have to automatically create a database. Databases are the same for all customers

I was thinking about doing this like this: As I have a script to create a database, I put it in a stored procedure or a trigger that the user Fully designed accounting

I do not really see other solutions, maybe someone can give me some guidelines? thank you in advanced.

I think that such design is not shown on scale. I advise to redesign the schema to allow multiple clients in a database.

Amazon does not like it, you do not want too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -