php mysql compare values -


I have a mysql database called gpsstracking. There are some tables in this database: position and device.

What is the problem In the table condition, we have a line named device_id.

On the table device we have a line named ID.

On the table device we have a line named

Device_ID and ID rows are identical IDs, they are indicated to get names. My problem is that, when comparing 2 IP rows, something to get a loop or name in PHP.

Example:

  device_id line: 1 2 3 4 5 ID line: 1 January 2 Class 3 pt  

So if I When the device receives information from the device, I want the script to get the name from device_id, from the Device_ID line.

Can anyone help me?

You mean:

  select from posts * Include equipment on position. Device_id = devices.id  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -