How can I debug an angular.dart template? -


I have some angular components that sometimes do not start correctly, I will see curly brackets in the output and Event handlers are not working. This is not the entire app, just its pieces

I do not get any exception.

Is there a way to turn on a debug mode to know what happened?

I think you are searching for something like batter but it is not yet available for dart. is.

What I usually do is, putting print / log statement in the constructor

Most of the time selector is not a type registered in a typo or module.
When a type of constructor is not printed, I know that something is wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -