grails - Using xmlProperty task with GANT -


I am writing an assignment with gant and I have to fight with the job XML property. I have this example XML file:

  & lt; Root & gt; & Lt; Properties & gt; & Lt; Foo & gt; Bar & lt; / Foo & gt; & Lt; / Properties & gt; & Lt; / Root & gt;  

And when I do:

  ant.xmlproperty (file: "myFile.xml") println "$ {root.properties.foo}"  

Nothing has been printed Any thoughts that I am doing wrong?

xmlproperty file does not have ant properties, groove variables , So you need to use them on the project.properties via the AntBuilder example:

  println ant.project.properties.'root.properties.foo ' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -