c# - Asp layouts management -


Before I ask your questions, let me briefly describe your problem. I maintain a site (e-commerce) which was originally implemented as a website in ASP 2.0. It has very different features (one mainly unnecessary) with different components and similar accessories; It has been maintained and developed for a group of different people for many years. Recently our client asked about the new layout on the site, each layout changes a lot to the site and this means that I have a different position of control based on different controls, layouts, etc. And now my question is: What is the best way to manage different layouts in this way? I have seen many solutions and each has these drawbacks:

  • OSC we can add many statements, but the code can not be unreadable. Cuz It is not a new layout, but one of them coupe
  • The master page we used but they are at the generic level. I like main menu / side menu / content, so I can not use them in a control state
  • Separate aspic Trying to create a page that is the same code file, but then when I make any changes in the interface, then I should remember it on all mirror pages and worse than that I need to use all the ASPX pages with the same control , Even if they are not visible in some layouts
  • I can have all the controls possible for each layout by different CSS files but it will be difficult and It will be based on the situation which I do not think it is a good solution
For now I used different CSS files for basic style and if based on the layout selected in ASPX and CS files Does the site really make it difficult to maintain? Can a solution offer something? Or maybe there are some suggestions how easy it is to maintain it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -