asp.net mvc - MongoDB: Connecting to database -


I have set up MongodiBee and I have successfully run it as a Windows service, which I call MongoDB < / Code is called>. I am able to add data to the database through my ASP.NET MVC application, as expected in the MongoDB configuration file, the path of my data is set to the default C: \ data \ db . My question is how can I now connect to this database command line? I want to be able to do things like delete a database or query, and I want to do it from the Windows Command prompt. I know that running mongo.exe allows this kind of functionality , But when I run it, what logic do I give?

thanks :)

Making databases on demand when putting data on mangodibi Is designed for. Local is not a default; It keeps the status of the internal state such as replication status. You do not enter your data there, and you can definitely rename or delete it When you talk to the database using Mongo Shell , You typically specify DB with used dbname ; When using a C driver, you usually specify dbname in the call for those drivers that mongoc_database_t or mongoc_collection_t strings return .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -