Trying to set the time since midnight Sunday for java calendar object -


I have time in milliseconds and I'm setting it on a calendar object for a specific time. This initial time is only considered to be time estimate, but the actual time is based on the time of week in millisecond from Sunday midnight to Sunday.

So somehow I need to set the time of the week calendar object but I find it hard to find out how to do this

Is that a shameless way of doing this? ? Am I using the best Java object? I have not java in a long time, so this is very new to me.

Here's an example: There are 2 things that happen. 1) GM time in MS for inadequate time. 01/03/2001 01:00:00 Tuesday. Then I get the event 2) GMT time in milliseconds from Sunday to midnight (01/01/2001)) 0:00:00. Let's just say that 20000 ms has become from that date. So now I have to know how to set the actual date / time since midnight, so I can see what is the real time

Try it out:

  calendar nowadays = (although you get as the calendar, the time you take it / set it up) now longer By the time = now, CAL.getTimeInMillis (); Long mill_tade = now% 86400; Long millis_in_days = (Now Cal.get (Calendar. DAY_OF_WEEK) - Calendar .UNDA * 86400 L; Long_group_mywrite_sound = millise_in_de + million_tade;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -