mysql - Django - how to dedicate certein app to database -


I have read the Django docs, but I'm afraid that I can not understand what I actually wrote, and that They are trying to explain. I want to know that I can dedicate an app to a database, another app to 2 database, etc. I get the part where I am putting a new database in settings.py, but the hard part for me is when I have to connect to the application. Example:

Example:

I want to add some text to DB before 1 AB, then I want to add the second DB to another DB, and all this in real time,

You can do it with routes, here you have the property in Django T is the database:

And here is the main about how to do this:

Basically defines the router for each app that you get the name of the model you are working on With can


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -