Liferay import pages - NoSouchGroupException -


I am trying to import the Lar file - site pages and it fails due to NoSouchGroupException:

  Unexpected error occurred with the publication process an unexpected error. Please check your portal and publication configuration. Com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: A group is present with primary key 19107  

I am importing into an empty site.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks a lot!

OK, I have found this problem, maybe it would be useful to anyone:

There was a problem (why do not I think that ...) in the calendar content - although I have never set or used it when I uncheck the calendar (in choosing content section), the import succeeded Was


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -