java - How can I view integration tests in the Netbeans Test Results? -


My development environment is Netbeans 7.4 and Maven 3.0.5 (bundle with Netbeans). I am using Unit 4.11 for building the unit (name of the class ending with the test) and integration test (name of the class ending with IT) I am running a unit test and the "-cCPIT" menu option With the exception of the integration test. I have a custom action that only runs integration tests with the failsafe plugin. Both executed successfully. However, when I run a unit test, I only see the results in the "test results" window, how do I get an integration test to show in the "test results" window? With the integration test, I'm just looking at the output in the console. maven-failsafe-plugin executes only in integration

maven -surefire-plugin test runs during the target . and verified (and of course help) goals.

The Netbeans Test Result window shows tests performed only using the 'test' goal.

My solution for this situation

  • Testinayation - Just light IT, I definitely run them (see them in the test results window
  • TestWeight - Bootstrap to boot from some unsuccessful plug-ins for which I'll need

I hope That is, you have the option to do something close to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -