ios - Specify the path of texture image for SKSpriteNode -


I need to get some images from the folders of my iOS app bundle. However, in my case it is possible that one Have more images, who have the same name. Obviously, SKSpriteNode's initWithImageNamed: method will not help here. To know the exact path of each image, is there a way that I can use the method when searching the image? I know about the solution but it is mentioned that by implementing that solution, I will lose cash and optimization which come with the initWithImageNamed: method. Is there any other way?

Note: It is not possible to use texture atlas because the images are large (2048 px x 1536px). I get more errors than the maximum dimensions from the Atlas Generator when I tried.

no You can not do multiple pictures with the exact same name. If you have "images" with the same name, then there is something wrong with your code logic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -