c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -


I am using parameterized select questions in conjunction with my program and it works entirely, When I try to join the table

Everything I have done is a small fraction:

 using  (MySqlCommand cmd = new MySqlCommand (paramQuery) ToSql (), Connection)) /etc/ paramQuery.ToSql () Equal: "Select TableOne ID, Tableon, Department, Tablet. One by name table, Table 2 h Yes TableOnEID = @Pharmak "* / for (Int Index = 0; Index and Lt; ParamariX Parameter (.c calculation; Index ++) Cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue (paramQuery.Parameters (). ElementAt (index). , ParamQuery.Parameters (). ElementAt (index) .Value); / * ParamQuery.Parameters (). ElementAt (index) .k = "@most 0" paramQuery.Parameters (). ElementAt (index) .Value = "tableTwo.ID" * / MySqlDataReader Reader = cmd.ExecuteReader (); While (reader.Read ()) {// do stuff}  

}

One of the tables I attempt to join is For the table, two with the same id for all. Is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Try this:

  Select the table. One, id, table One. Department, table. two. Two tables on table with two in tables. INDI = Table Two Id where the table owes ID = @ Ultimate 0  

As you understand the table I = TableTwo.ID is the name of the columns that you are joining in the tables. In my current example, I do not think how it can work. In this also the Left is participating and joining properly which works in each for a different purpose. Here are some examples to see how it works:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -