xpath - Convert Table to JSON -


I am still taking the steps of the baby with Yahoo Pipes and with whom I believe that there should be a simple task I'm struggling.

I'm updating in a real time (every 1-2 minutes).
I want to remove the rows, push in a pipe, and then spit a JSON in the following format:

  "site": [{"site": " 210001-Singleton "," Final Sample Time ":" 29/04/2014 11:51:00 "," River Level ":" 0.744 "," Floreate ":" 501.6 "," Floret ":" 0.744 "," Rain ":" "," Watermark ":" "," conductivity ":" "}, etc.  

I think I am right to think that once I have pulled the relative table components with an XPath fetcher, then I use a loop to create an item builder inside it. So that the data can be excluded in the format given above. However, I am trying to pull in the ordinary table.

Here's a simplified version.
I tried and tried only several lines of xpath string for the rows needed.
By inspecting the table with firebug, I know that I want to share the same height of all, tr style = "height: 18px" , though not sure This is the best way to remove them.

How does a table help provide some hints about how to draw in my desired format? It is also not certain why I am mistaken with Xpath

import. Although HTML is a bit awkward on that site, you can still use custom xpath overrides in the tool.

I have created the first row of data for you, so edit what you have to do and add existing extractor to the more columns using the following extractor as a starting point

Just open it, edit the tweak and add the columns you need. Here's the xpath code:

  / html / body / table / tbody / tr [7] / td [5]  

is the first line with table data in line 7, and TD [2] LA cell. Simply increase the number in tr [x] to trim the next line.

Once you have data structured, hits integrated, and follow the instructions. Also use import.io support to help, so that's what's there.

If the table will be expanded with more rows, then you may want to change xPath to close the values ​​Tr

Disclaimer: I I work on import.io, other tools exist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -