windows - Error code 1073741502 when running psexec through TeamCity -


I have a build phase that requires running a console application under a different (more privileged) user account.

However PsExec always returns with exit code-1073741502.

I thought this issue was from my app, but when I change it with the following, it still fails:

  PsExec.exe -accepteula -u Username -P password "cmd Exe" / c  

or

  PsExec.exe -i -accepteula -u username -p password "cmd.exe "/ C  

Note that the TeamCity Build agent is run under a user account that is specially designed for it. When I manually log in as that user and run the commands given above, they work fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -