Ruby on Rails: Record Creation from view error -


I have a different problem.

I have a table that populates with many different models, it creates links to follow each related scene.

The code I created for each link should be the same, but for some reason, the link is not being shown under 'Baseline' I have checked: Prepare the methods for each model, And they copy each other, and the code is also a copy from the scene - so I'm at a loss where to look for the next I'm convinced that the problem is that the way to make it is failing, but I do not know Is that cai From / how to

Here I have a code (I'm pasting code from FollowUp3Week, because it works):

    <% = Baseline.create ( Subject_id: sub.subject_id)%> I left the screenshot as well. <% End%>   TD>   <% FollowUp3Week.create (subject_id: sub.subject_id)%>    < / Pre> 

and here baselines_controller.rb

  def becomes O @ Baseline = Baseline.New (params [: Baseline]) is the @baseline flash save: [success] = "Added to the way of creating the base line" redirect_to baselines_url Other 'new' end end submission < / Code> 

I also see an image attaching if I remove the equal sign from the & lt;% =, then the cell will be empty.

Edit. I'm in the process of removing all your database queries from the scene Thanks for your comments.

You can actually get that baseline. Out of your scene and in the model.

  DRF blank topic (subject_id) where (subject_ID: AR) is a serious no-number from seeing AR scraps.  

In your baseline mode you can do something like: topic_id) first! = Zero end

In addition to this, it seems that you are passing Array to baseline_path and follow_up3_week_path. Square bracket gap


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -