javascript - Rotate 3d Image using Three.js or somthing else -


So I'm just three. Js is found and it looks like a very good JS library. What am I trying to do is take a 2D image and it's three around an object. Wrap up and move it like a 3D image. I found some such luxury library which provided similar functionality, but most discussions and resources seemed old to me and three. JS seems to be defeating all the jazzy plug-ins performance.

Then play around with one of the three examples. I manage production on the JS website. As you can see it does not look very good.

So I'm thinking that it would be possible to level a 3D image in 2D below, wrap the image around one of the three and the three in the same way .js and then rotate that image.

Enter image details here

Since I am similar Most discussion discussions about getting functionality were obsolete, so I'm open to any suggestions on how to use more current browser-based technologies. Would it be best to use WebGl or canvas , or maybe CSS 3 supports this type of 3D functionality? Need to use JS, or is there a small library that supports this functionality? Actually, this is the best way to achieve without looping through a bunch of such images, as some JPY libraries do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -