javascript - Bootstrap modal - Add a object tag embedding a PDF -


I am currently trying to display a bootstrap model in which I include a PDF file with the "object" html tag Want to do

I have made a ().

Then you will get a basic modal (just click on a button showing from bootstrap to the original model after the same code) and in the model-body:

< Pre> & lt; Object type = "app / pdf" data = "http://www.inkwelleditorial.com/pdfSamplePdf" width = "500" height = "500" & gt; It is not working as expected

So when I add this code alone (no such bootstrap model is inside) it is working as expected, it displays PDF in the default PDF viewer of the browser. But when I try to apply PDFs inside the bootstrap model, nothing is visible.

If you have any ideas, then this will really help me, many hours searching and I have seen the solution only with the tag (

Change it to:

  .modal.in .modal-dialog {transform: translations (0 px, 0 px);}  

to:

  .modal.in .modal-dialog {transform: none;}  

if this number So Tti is changing everything works out fine.

You can see it in action:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -