ios7 - Google map place autocomplete in iOS -


I am using Google Maps Location integration. I'm new to the Google Maps API. I'm trying to implement autocomplete for Google space. I've gone through the Google Places AutoComplete API but I can not do it myself for Google Maps. Can help fully integrate. I have used a GIT Hub sample code from this link

This project was used by Google Map, but I want to use Google Map. When I'm changing the map of SEAP to MMAMPView as GMSMapView.

  @class sp GooglePlacesAutocompleteQuery; @ Interface SP GooglePlacesAutocompleteViewController: UIViewController & lt; UITableViewDataSource, UITableViewDelegate, UISearchDisplayDelegate, UISearchBarDelegate, MKMapViewDelegate & gt; {NSArray * searchResultPlaces; SP GooglePlacesAutocompleteQuery * searchQuery; Mkpoint annotations * Selected place annotation; Should be BOOL editing; } @protecti (retaining, nonmomic) iBoilet GMSMapView * mapView; @end  

So it's not going to be indicating that 'GMSMapView' can not answer 'setRegion: animated:' when I'm removing annotation

  - (zero) search bar: (UISearchBar *) searchBar textDidChange: (NSString *) searchText {if (! [SearchBar isFirstResponder]) // // user 'clear' button tapes . ShouldBeginEditing = No; [Self. Search Display Controller Set Active: No]; [Self. Delete MAPView Analysis: Selected Place Annotations]; }}  

Please tell me anyhow / tutorials / steps so that I can auto-complete with Google location.

With very simple three steps you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -