vba - ACCESS List Box user input -


Okay, what am I trying to do here I have to take a list box in column A which is a preset val and the user is allowed to enter values ​​in columns B and C. I will take any line that is updated to the user and it can be saved in the other access table using Revision_Reason_CD and package_ID. Package ID will be provided by the form table 1 tbl_Revision_Codes fields Revision_Reason_CD Revision_Reason

Table 2 field Package_Number Revision_Resion day to resolve the number of items

I'm fine with updating Table 2 I need help setting the list box, user can enter value.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -