Loading a file from res folder in android test project -


In a test case I must load the picture that is available in the folder in my test project

  / myproject / res / drawable-hdpi / attachment.png  

I used it by using InstrumentationTestCase and before saving the file in the / res / raw folder and loading it with it I have tried, but my attachment in the R file is not enclosed.

  Reference test consensus = getInstrumentation (). GetContext (); InputStream input = testContext.getResources (). OpenRawResource (R.raw.exe)  

Any ideas?

Thanks

You should not use raw, used to save pictures Known asset;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -