Is it possible to associate an Elastic Network Interface to an Opswork instance? -


I want to use the elastic network interface with pre-configuration examples created in AWS Opsworks so that I have some candidates Internal IP When I configure all of my services, to use it, I still do not see a way to do this in the UI, whether to do this through a recipe or custom JSAN That came from the smart way?

You can add an elastic app with Opus Works through the Opsworks API. Boto; Which is a dragon library for aws api that will allow you to do exactly what you are looking for.

The specific method to do this is:

  associate_elastic_ip (elastic_ip, instance_id = none)  

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -