Import RPT (Output from Select command) to SQL Table -


I am trying to add some lines from the table to another table. I want to use the SQL command to get the rows and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio has output in the format of the RPT. So I want to add this SPT to my SQL table.

Is there a way to convert RTP to SQL, so that I can import it? If not, how do I download database tables from SQL on a Windows server, then I can put it on my Linux SQL Server and do everything with PHPMyAdmin? I'm new to hosting Windows, and I'm taking everything back to Linux.

I was able to open or manipulate it RPT file in Excel,, then imported into PHPMyAdmin Save as CSV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -