spring - Camel Route sending files from file endpoint to FTP server -


Being new to Apache camels, I'm following all the examples on the internet. Every book / forum / blog post has an example in which a simple route has been created that will consume files / files from an FTP server.

My problem is that the host I am trying to

  ("ftp: //someone@someserver.com? Password = secret & localWorkDirectory = / Tmp ") to connect to  

or

  & lt; From Eury = "ftp: // Any @ someserver / public / reports? Password = password" />  

When I supply my host, then does not work for me:

For this example, call FTP details:

FTP username: username@ftpserverhost.com Password: password

So when I change the url I advised with my server credentials, then it fails to connect. I am assuming this because it is two @ symbols and this path is causing some confusion.

  ("ftp: //username@ftpserverhost.com@ftpserverhost.com? Password = secret & local works directory = / tmp")  

OR

  & lt; From Yuri = "ftp: //username@ftpserverhost.com@ftpserverhost.com/public ?/Rep Password = Password" />  

@ What is a way to avoid or work? I have asked my host that if it is possible to leave @ftpserverhost.com but they have advised me that this will not work.

Any thoughts?

Use the username option:

 From  ("ftp://ftpserverhost.com?password=secret&localWorkDirectory=/tmp&username=username@ftpserverhost.com")  

If this does not work and If you use camel 2.11 or above, you can use syntax:

 from  ("ftp://ftpserverhost.com?password=secret&localWorkDirectory= / Tmp & user name = ru (username@ftpserverhost.com) ")  

Raw syntax is also used if your options The and , + or other special characters that should not be encoded.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -