javascript - How to send POST headers with CasperJS' download function? -


I am having trouble posting data w / headers via the CasparJS function.

I can find it to post without the header, when I add headers, it appears that they are never sent.

casper.then (function () {this.download ("path / to / file / posting / to", "path / per / file / saved / locally", " Post ", // this is stuck on Part I / it will be posted, but how do I add headers to this post?" Mydata = part1 and mydata2 = Part 2 ");});

When I use casper.open () then I can post and add JSON with both the header and the data object, But it does not seem like

You can use PhantomJS for all requests for the property Set custom headers This post also works for requests and the download () function.

Tested with CasperJS 1.1-Beta 3 and Fementmos S version 2.0.1 and 1.9.7. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -