java PaaS performance -


I need a lot of CPU resources in my Java A7 app. I test it on 64 gelsticks with clouds test During the app, the app consumed up to 60 clouds. But at the end of the trial, I was surprised to see that the app is making 60 Gelesttis Cloudettes faster than at least 2-3 times on my MacBook Pro (i7, dual core). Is it normal that 60 jellastic clustettes are performing less than laptops?

The app does not call any external resources.

Would you please recommend a very executable and user friendly money?

Thanks Khalil

Try Amazon AWS, the display is according to the hardware you rent. And if you can afford it, then do not use your own hardware.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -