ios - iOS7 new update V 7.1(11D167) not compatible in Xcode 5 for development -


I got a new version of iOS7 reported V7.1. I have installed on my iPhone 4S as I am a developer, my iPhone 4S Xcode 5 is not in development mode in SDK. When I opened the organizer in Xcode, it shows,


The iOS version on "iPhone 4S" is not supported by this installation of the iOS SDK. Please restore the device to the version of the OS listed below, or update to the latest version of iOS SDK; Which is available here

OS installed on iPhone 4S 7.1 (11D167)


Hope Apple will fix this problem .

You can update using the latest version of Xcode OS X App Store app

Edit:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -