html - How can I get my site to look the same when it is restored down? -


When my page gets maximized, but my site looks fine, how do I fix it? Basically the box on my site gets distorted when I restore it. I am new to website design my coding is below:

  Boxed {position: absolute; Left: 500 pounds; Correct: 180px; Border: 4px solid green; Font size: 2em; Text align: center; }  

Suggestions?

box
The image is covered in the box, and You can consider fixing the width and height using the image blocked by the boundary by using px or something like this, just make sure that it is not the overflow needed.

For example, add it to the style of your box

  width: 500px; Height: auto; / * Auto fix for height * / white spot: pre-rap / * line-break * / display: inline-block;  

And it will probably improve your website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -