ssis - What is the proper method of doing data-transfer between Azure Databases? -


After

I'm completely new to Azure and I regularly try to displace (repeat) / repeat (different) The data between the Azure database being charged (and finally in the areas) In my mind, I was thinking that we would just write & amp; Establish SSIS package on each consumer to collect-up data from publishers In a meeting, however, it is the people that you should not use small industries for this, and that was said to him, this is the reason.

But to complete the service bus or web roles or using the working method .. later double-checking & amp; Reading on service bus and web roles & amp; Workers ... I do not see them useful for my needs, am I wrong?

Question: What is the proper way to transfer data between AZUR database?
Question: How strategies can vary between SaaS etc. vs. IaaS.?
I'm updating replication methods (rather than to displace some parts of schema, as well as an entire schema as a database). For example, in general, if I had geographic data in the "Geo" schema and wanted to make it available to others, then I would create an SSIS package that could install others; Schedule. However, I'm being told the small industries way between the Azure database example, therefore, the question is ... to do it.

After

If you go to the newly announced Ezuur SQL Database Premium, you automatically get 4 geo-copy readable replicas ().

You are looking to replicate on-premises data that you have Azure backup features that were introduced with SQL Server 2012 SP1 CU2 (started).

can consider

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -