php - How can i get rid of this letter from all my strings? -


I have a list of games and areas in my database and I have made exceptions, they finally lost the bracket Has been designated like Sonic Hedgehog (E ) but the letter E will be converted to many different areas.

How can I get rid of only one single class and letters? It always helps the last part of my string if it helps.

Thanks

Preg_replace :

  $ str = preg_replace ('/ \ ([^)] $ /', '', $ str);  

This will replace a left bracket that follows any character except the right bracket at the end of the input with the empty string.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -