osgi bundle - Adding targets in Apache ACE -


I am trying to use Apache AE web UI to remotely manage OSGI bundles on Raspberry Pi devices I am I follow the documentation but I do not know how to actually add a target (RPI) to the server (which is my PC).

To be clear, I copied the Apache-ACB package into my PC and one version in the RPI. Then run ACE server ( Java-server server-Eleven.jar ) in PC and Ace Goal ( Java-JR target.jar ) in RPI. Then here, http://127.0.0.1:8080/ace/ I created a sample artwork and goal, suppose that goal-1 is nominated. Now my question is that I have this goal in my RPI How can I force you to go with the goal? I'm not sure that some points have been missed in me or this documentation.

I tried ProSyst mPRM cloud earlier, which was very easy to use, but I want to try an open source one.

I assume that you are currently using version 2.0.1 If you create a goal named "Target-1" in the UI, then what you need to do is to ensure that the starting goal on RPi is called "Target-1", because by default it will be called "defaultTargetID" You can specify the name as the command line parameter. You probably also need to specify the location of the server (which is the default for localhost):

  java -Dagent.identification.agentid = target-1 -Dagent.discovery.serverurls = http: / / Your.ace.host:8080 -jar target.jar  

If you want to know more about running a goal and how you can configure it, Highly recommend checking the section:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -