json - Kendo Grid not Binding to My WCF Service -


Actually, here is an example of my data given by the web service:

 < Code> "{{" type ": [[" __type ":" Myadtitium: #MyOproject. "," Format " : 12727}, {"__Type": "MyDatetime: #MyProx "Pdf", "format": "pdf", "id": "0900d60b8714b1d8", "last amodified by": "", "trastodified date": blank, "name": "test file of bob", "size Here is my condo grid code: it loads, calls the service, but there is an error after that:  
 < Code> & lt; div id = "example" class = "k-content"> 

The error I see in Chrome is: Unwanted syntax error: Unexpected token:

However, this error is in reference to the JSN data which comes back and it Everything is on one line so it does not help to find me.

I saw that the data that came back from service is "D" when it starts at the root node. I see other examples of online JSON data are very simple and they did not have this root node. If necessary, we can update the service to return different data. I want to know how to edit my code code to put this stuff on the grid. After that I feel that I can research and do it more.

Do I "D." References in the column declaration required? I think this part is wrong with me.

Thanks for any help!

I see some problems you have specified 'Odata' but your service is not an audacity and point . Then you have set the data type as a transport option, which is not it - it's an option of transport.read . After all, you have to remove the d from the field names in the column.

Here's how the default configuration should be displayed:

  $ ("#grid"). Kendo Grid ({Data: Source: {transport: {read: {url: "http: // localhost: 4567 / services / MYSERVICE.svc / getlist", data type: "json"}}, schema: {data: "name ",": "Line", column: [{field: "name"}, {field: "d"}, page size: 10}, scroll: {virtual: right}, altitude: 250, "Last modified", title: "Last modified"}, {field: "size", title: "file size",}, {field: "last modified", title: "finally modified"}}} );  

and a live demo:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -