javascript - Android Browser - 'Next/Prev' form buttons on Soft Keyboard do not work in iFrame -


I do not have a code example for this one and if it's a known browser bug, I'm curious because I use Google This is my way of way.

To test on Samsung Galaxy S4 using the original browser, I'm unable to use the ' Next / Previous ' form on the Support button Upon going through the input on the form (not on the soft keyboard - not for browser history). This form is within an iframe .

I get many tickets related to PhoneGap. I am not using PhoneGrap and there is only one webpage in the form of an iframe.

Two questions.

  1. Is this a known browser bug and is there a workaround?
  2. Can I listen to those events on a single event and create custom / next functionality?

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -