java - Setting Dr. Edit error -


Edit for Java.

I have created a project in Eclipse, I have copied the Java folder in my project and then, I add the drive and the OAuth API.

I can not compile because there is an error with dependency:

  import com.google.api.services.oauth2.model.Userinfo;  

This error:

  import com.google.api.services.oauth2.model.Userinfo can not be resolved  

I am using google-api-client-1.16.0-rc and google-api-services-oauth2-v2-rev68-1.16.0-rc libraries (as a tutorial for eclipses Were downloaded from Google Plugin).

What can I do?

Thank you.

The latest version of the Outh API does not contain the category "Username Foos", replaced by "UserFopPlus"

Ref:

Just replace "Userinfo" with "Userinfoplus" and it should work.

Import com.google.api.services.oauth2.model.Userinfo;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -