java - Maven failure Eclipse -


I am trying to create a Maven project in Eclipse. I get the following failure.

Description Resource Path Location Type org.apache.maven.plugins Failure to move: maven-surefire-plugin: p10: 2.10 to "repo.maven Apache.org/maven2 " was cached in the local store, until the center's update interval has been exhausted or the resolution will not be restored until the updates are compromised Basic Error: Artifact org.apache.maven. Could not move plugins: maven-surefire-plugin: pom: from 2.10 to / (central to "repo.mache.apache.org/maven2 "): Maven configuration issue for Null Pom.xml / bookQuote line 1

There is someone who can help me.

I have filtered hyperlinks because the stackwaveflow allowed me to link more than two, I changed them to bold style and http: 1

was removed, the simplest solution existing. Their own. Remove the M2 folder and maven> update the project again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -