java - Deforming a rectangular image into an irregular shape -


I'm looking around the net regularly to spoil the size of irregular shapes. Till now, I have received resources only to follow a curved path or some of the similars.

I want to make a full size change. Changing a regular rectangle into an irregular shape, efficiently My ideal goal is to use a simple 2D cloth simulation animation Shapes

Are there any existing resources on the Web that I have not managed to find? Or do any of you know how I know how to create an algorithm for dealing with this type of distortion.

My initial estimate is that the axis will have to distort my shape gradually by the axis, but I am afraid that it is very distortion any thoughts?

Yes, you can rectangle by breaking the image (and then each rectangle in two triangles) and then After setting a AffineTransform for graphics.drawImage (..) graphics (which is a different conversion for each triangle).

I did this in this applet:

(If you click through different warnings about Java applet nowadays), then what will you see when you have a page or bookmark click on the applet is used as a "page turning" effect, which is described above (it is an applet should you like a book.)

Any mapping that locally Apin This can be achieved in such a way. (That's the most of those people you'll ever pay attention to.)

To find the six parameters defining AffineTransform for each triangle, You have to trace the lines of each triangle (if you are not familiar with "Ray Tracing"), it is much easier than your sound. You only have to specify that from where the maps are and where this map is. ) Then some Resolve animation transform parameters using Niadi Gniton. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -