ios - SpriteKit Questions -


I'm new to Xcode and SpriteKit. I have the following questions, please someone can help me!

  1. I am trying to create a game on Xcode. I have a scrolling background. I have created a long background that I want to play on a loop continuously. When the background dimension was 768X10240 for IPAD (non-retina), my code did not show the background, however, when I reduced it to 768X2048 and played it on a loop, it did. So, I think there is nothing wrong in my code. But why is not really a long background working?

  2. Is there a way to stop the "update" method to run, while running some escasion? I tried to use myself. Ccene.view.paused which prevents everything.

  3. Is it possible to stop an ascation halfway? Say, it's going to run for 5 seconds, and I stop my view after 2 seconds, and later cancel it. I want to know where the SKAction was stopped, but it did not start. I tried, self.speed = 0

  4. Is it possible to make SKAction on a given condition and not on the hair node?

< Ol>
  • Without looking at your code, it is impossible to say what you did wrong. Successfully walking the background image loop is nothing to do with the size of the image However, too large images are a bad idea because it can increase your memory needs to an unacceptable level, using images of small images or tiles using an application such as Tilde Consider using it Also, use textured atlas all the time!

  • You can not stop the method by running update: . Update method makes SKAction possible.

  • Until that action is not part of the sequence, you can not stop SKAction after starting it. You can stop an SKੈਕਸ਼ਨ with [auto-removal actionforky: @ "animation"] command, where the phantom itself depends on the animation that you are running, it seems to stop the animation It is possible.

  • This question does not make any sense


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -