How to set positions and alignment of textfileds in Contact Form 7 & Custom Contact Form plugin in wordpress? -


I want to know how to set the position and alignment of textfields in contact form 7? Custom Contact from WordPress Plugin?

How to Set the Width and Height and Position of Textfields in WordPress Contact Form 7 & amp; Custom Contact Form Plugin?

This means that I want my textfield

The width is 300, the height is 65, the x position is 350, the wi position is 750,

I I am not able to do this in WordPress contact form 7 & amp; Custom Contact Form Plugin

Any ideas or suggestions will be highly welcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -